Many tools are available with dual voltage, but most come with plug type A (U.S.) and C (EU). While supplies last, we provide a complimentary adapter AU (type I), EU (type C), or UK (type G), with international orders. Below is a general guide to which plugs are most often compatible in different countries. 

To check what type of voltage is compatible in your area, visit