The U.S. plug used for our styling tools is the correct U.S. plug for that item. While some U.S. plugs come with two identical plugs, others come with two different plugs. Plugs with different sized prongs are considered "polarized" and are standard on many appliances in the U.S. Included is a brief explanation of this system below.  

As this plug is standard and common, you should be able to easily find an appropriate adapter to work with your styling tool. We hope this information has answered your question, and if there is anything else our team can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to let us know.