Plugging In Your NuMe Magic Wand
- Plug in your NuMe Magic Curling Wand. The display will blink blue and say “OFF.”
Turning On Your NuMe Magic Curling Wand
- Press and hold down the power button until the display is steady blue with the digits at “370°F.”
- The digits will then change to show the current temperature and increase or decrease until the default temperature setting of 370°F is reached. You may increase or decrease the temperature setting at any time.
Increase or Decrease the Temperature Setting
- Press repeatedly but do not hold down the “+” or “-” button repeatedly to increase or decrease the temperature by 20° increments until you reach your desired temperature, which ranges from 170°F - 450°F (77°C - 232°C).
- Once the desired temperature has been set, the display will then change to show the current temperature and increase or decrease until your desired temperature is reached.
- The display will remain green when the current temperature is at or above the desired temperature setting.
- Pulsing heat bars indicate that the device is heating.
- Steady heat bars indicate that the device is cooling or maintaining its current temperature.
- Press and hold down the “+” button until the setting changes.
- Change the automatic shutoff setting.
- Press and hold down the “-” button until the display remains red and shows a crescent moon and stars symbol.
- Press but do not hold down the “+” or “-” button repeatedly to increase or decrease the time limit by 10-minute increments.
- After such time has passed without any buttons being pushed, your styling tool will turn off.
- Decrease the digits to “00” to disable the sleep feature, and the crescent moon and stars symbols will disappear.
- Shutoff occurs automatically after 60-minutes of discontinued use.